Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Humbling Testimonial Proves That Somerset Mortgage Lenders Truly Helps Make Owning a Home a Reality For Borrowers

Another Humbling Testimonial Proves That Somerset Mortgage Lenders Truly Helps Make Owning a Home a Reality For Borrowers
by Somerset Mortgage Lenders: "The Brains, The Courage and The Heart to Make Your Dreams Come True"
http://www.somersetmortgagelenders.com/

Somerset Mortgage Lenders and Gregg Marcus work hard every day to make the experience of getting your loan as easy and enjoyable as possible. So it's even more rewarding when a satisfied consumer comes forth with a heartfelt letter of recognition, a thank you for a job done right.

Here is a yet another letter on this subject, recently submitted to our offices at 290 Broadhollow Rd in Melville, NY 11747

"To Gregg Marcus,

Hello Gregg,

I just wanted to take this time to write a letter expressing how happy I am to have worked with the Somerset Investors Team. Especially, Nancy Grana, and Catherine Belle. For the past year, my wife and I have struggled with making our mortgage payments. I was very concerned that we might lose our house. And since my mother lives with us and she depends on her disability check, it would have been extra hard for her to find somewhere else to live. And I did not want to fail my family at all.

Although I was a little skeptical with working with any loan investor, I took a chance with Somerset. I didn’t believe that anything would go through due to our credit history. But I really had no choice and after Nancy starting working with me, she demonstrated how committed she was to try to make this work. And she did just that. I was a little upset when I turned over to someone new, but Catherine Belle filled in just fine. She worked with me to finish the job. Both were very concerned about their customer.

I think that the Somerset staff has proved that even in this struggling economy, there is still hope for those of us that are hard working people to make it through. But without the encouragement, not many will be able to follow through. I want to thank Nancy Grana and Catherine Belle for their diligence to see this through. My mind and heart are more at ease than before. I can’t thank them enough for what they have done. I will be sure to refer Somerset to anyone that I speak with.

God Bless

Best regards,
Marcus"

We would like to thank Marcus as well for allowing us to serve as their loan partner - helping all their dreams get closer to becoming reality!

Get a free rate quote now at http://www.somersetmortgagelenders.com/ or call 1-800-675-9783 to speak with a LIVE Loan Officer now.

SOMERSET MORTGAGE LENDERS
Specializing in: purchases, debt consolidation, divorce buyouts, home improvement, mortgages, refinancing, reverse mortgages, FHA loans & more

get a free rate quote now at http://www.somersetmortgagelenders.com/ or call 1-800-675-9783 to speak to a LIVE Loan Officer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    This is to let you know that right now I have seen your site & I must say it is really very informative & related to my topic also “finance”.
    I am a finance webmaster & do have some good quality finance sites & blogs with high traffic & PR. And I love to do healthy content, banner, widget & article link exchange. Because as per my experience I believe through this you will get the high traffic & PR in front of Google.
    If you are interested with my proposal please feel free to mail me with your finance sites & blogs urls. Apart from this you can come to gtalk for free chating….
    My mail id….
    nancysix00(at)gmail(dot)com

    In return I do have some very attractive offers for you. And I will send mine through a following mail.

    Waiting for your quick positive reply.

    Cheers,
    Nancy.

    ReplyDelete